Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
Chem-Dry, The Greener Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add detergents, soaps, phosphates or other harsh chemicals to our air, lakes, streams or forests; so why add them to the carpets in your home? At Century Chem-Dry in Fontana, CA, we believe in sustainability and have worked hard towards offering our customers a Green solution to cleaning their carpets for the past two decades.
Century Chem-Dry‘s signature cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s prestigious G.R.A.S. list; however, our commitment to being Green doesn’t stop there. We only use one-fourth of the amount of water during our innovative cleaning process, ensuring you and your family a healthier, Greener home. Compare this to steam cleaners which require excessive amounts of water and harsh chemicals during their cleaning process.
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, their pets and the environment. For additional information, click to view or print Century Chem-Dry‘s Green & Clean Brochure in PDF format.
- The Natural
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholstery Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Century Chem-Dry is continuously working hard toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment. We have even started to implement a paperless newsletter that we can email to you!
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity : Our products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth.
- Dermal Toxicity : Our products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact.
- Inhalation Toxicity : Our products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere.
- No Carcinogens : Our products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer.
Protection of Aquatic Life
- We consistently have high standards for biodegradability and to not bio-accumulate. Our products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why is Chem-Dry so dedicated to being Green? Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Our non-toxic formula means that Chem-Dry products are safe for use in homes with children and pets and makes Century Chem-Dry in Fontana, CA the perfect solution for the many people that are suffering from allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better environment.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
- Carpet Stain Protection
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal
- Power of Carbonation
- Specialty Stain Removal Service
Clean & Protect (Up to $200 in savings.)50% off protectant with any deep cleaningCoupon Code, Prot3ctExpires: not valid with other coupons. HCE Cleaning Method.Century Chem-Dry