Wool Carpet Care Tips from Century Chem-Dry in Corona
One of the most critical areas of good Corona wool carpet care and maintenance is the quick removal of Corona spots and spills. It is extremely important to act quickly and efficiently when anything is dropped or spilled onto your Corona wool carpets or floors, and to always have the appropriate cleaning materials close at hand. Century Chem-Dry servicing Corona, CA uses special professional cleaning agents that are specifically engineered for use with your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the ideal type to use for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent any excessive fuzzing from occurring. Remember to empty your vacuum cleaner dust bag when it’s half full in order to prevent any excess dust particles from escaping and landing on your carpets.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by putting absorbent rugs and mats at the most frequently used entrances to your Corona, CA home. Change or launder these rugs and mats when they become soiled and dirty. The filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should also be changed regularly to maximize the amount of dust and dirt particles that are removed from the air, allowing fewer of them to fall onto your Corona wool carpets.
- Periodically clean heavily traveled traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used sofas and chairs.
- Keep paper towels and absorbent cloths and cleaning solutions on hand for quick responses to accidents and spills.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having the Corona wool carpets in your home professionally cleaned by the Corona wool carpet care technicians at Century Chem-Dry in Corona, CA, ask about our Wool Safe® products and how they can benefit your wool carpets today.
- Carpet Care Tips from Century Chem-Dry in Corona
- Basic Rug Care from Century Chem-Dry in Corona
- Filtration Soiling in Corona
- Spot Removal Steps from Century Chem-Dry in Corona
- Urine Odor Removal Tips from Century Chem-Dry in Corona
- Wool Carpet Care Tips from Century Chem-Dry in Corona
Clean & Protect (Up to $200 in savings.)50% off protectant with any deep cleaningCoupon Code, Prot3ctExpires: not valid with other coupons. HCE Cleaning Method.Century Chem-Dry