Carpet Care Tips San Bernardino
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning in San Bernardino, CA is similar to exercise. If you get into a regular routine and keep it up, you will likely see great results and feel better for it. Initially understanding the correct way to clean your carpets will help you save time and money by doing it correctly the first time with cleaning products that do the job right from the get-go. Not only will Chem-Dry’s Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking well-maintained, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your the carpets in your San Bernardino home looking fantastic.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with carpet cleaning products that will not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean the carpets in your San Bernardino home at least every 12 to 18 months to remove the embedded dirt and grime. For optimum cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to keep it clean. The following helpful hints can help stop dirt at the door.
- Use mats : Using indoor and outdoor mats or runners can minimize the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on your carpet by always asking your house guests to take their shoes off before entering your San Bernardino home.
- Change your air filters : Regularly change the air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto your carpet.
- Carpet Care Tips San Bernardino
- Basic Rug Care San Bernardino
- Filtration Soiling San Bernardino
- Spot Removal Steps San Bernardino
- Urine Odor Removal Tips San Bernardino
- Wool Carpet Care Tips San Bernardino
Clean & Protect (Up to $200 in savings.)50% off protectant with any deep cleaningCoupon Code, Prot3ctExpires: not valid with other coupons. HCE Cleaning Method.Century Chem-Dry