Green Certified Carpet Cleaning by Century Chem-Dry in Redlands
Chem-Dry, The Greener Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals to the air, lakes, streams or forests of our environment; so why add them to your carpets? At Century Chem-Dry in Redlands, CA, we believe in sustainability and have worked hard towards offering our customers a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades.
Chem-Dry’s signature cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s prestigious G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. The Redlands Green certified carpet cleaning experts at Century Chem-Dry only use one-fourth of the amount of water during our highly-effective cleaning process, ensuring you and your family a Greener, healthier home. Compare this to Redlands steam cleaners which require excessive amounts of water and harsh chemicals in their attempt at cleaning the carpets in your home.
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets and the environment. For additional information, click to view or print Century Chem-Dry‘s Green & Clean Brochure in PDF format.
- The Natural
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholstery Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
The green certified carpet cleaning professionals in Redlands are continuously working toward advancements in Redlands Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and healthier living environment. We have even started to implement a paperless newsletter that we can email to you!
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity : Our products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth.
- Dermal Toxicity : Our products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact.
- Inhalation Toxicity : Our products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere.
- No Carcinogens : Our products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer.
Protection of Aquatic Life
- We consistently have high standards for biodegradability and to not bio-accumulate. Our products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why do the Redlands Green certified carpet cleaning professionals at Century Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Our non-toxic formula means that Chem-Dry products are safe for use in homes with kids and pets and makes the Redlands Green certified carpet cleaning process with Century Chem-Dry in Redlands, CA the perfect solution for the many people who are suffering from allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
- Carpet Cleaning by Century Chem-Dry in Redlands
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in Redlands
- Carpet Stain Protection by Century Chem-Dry in Redlands
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Redlands Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning by Century Chem-Dry in Redlands
- Pet Odor Removal by Century Chem-Dry in Redlands
- Power of Carbonation in Redlands
- Specialty Stain Removal Service by Century Chem-Dry in Redlands
Clean & Protect (Up to $200 in savings.)50% off protectant with any deep cleaningCoupon Code, Prot3ctExpires: not valid with other coupons. HCE Cleaning Method.Century Chem-Dry