Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
Chem-Dry, The Greener Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals to our air, lakes, streams or forests; so why add them to your carpets? At Century Chem-Dry in Moreno Valley , CA, we have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades, because we believe in sustainability.
Chem-Dry’s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. We use one-fourth the amount of water during our cleaning process, ensuring a healthier, Greener home. Steam cleaners, in comparison, require excessive amounts of water and harsh chemicals.
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets and the environment. For additional information, click to view or print Century Chem-Dry‘s Green & amp; Clean Brochure in PDF format.
- The Natural
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholstery Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Chem-Dry is continuously working toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment. We have even implemented a paperless newsletter that we email to you!
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity: products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity: our products contain no poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity: products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens: products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- We believe in high standards for biodegradability and not bio-accumulation. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Well, simply put: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry is safe for kids and pets and makes Century Chem-Dry in Moreno Valley , CA the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here, too, and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
Featured TestimonialsMore Testimonials
- Carpet Cleaning
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
- Carpet Stain Protection
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal
- Power of Carbonation
- Specialty Stain Removal Service
Clean & Protect (Up to $200 in savings.)50% off protectant with any deep cleaningCoupon Code, Prot3ctExpires: not valid with other coupons. HCE Cleaning Method.Century Chem-Dry