Carpet Care Tips in Loma Linda
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning in Loma Linda, CA is similar to a good exercise routine. If you get into healthy habit of it and consistently keep it up, you will likely see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the right way to clean the carpets in your Loma Linda home will help you save time by initially doing it right the first time with cleaning products that will do the job right from the get-go. Not only will Chem-Dry’s Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping the carpets in your Loma Linda home clean and well-maintained.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that will not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean the carpets in your Loma Linda home at least every 12 to 18 months to remove the embedded dirt, dust and grime. For optimum cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can help stop dirt at the door.
- Use mats : Consistently using outdoor and indoor mats or runners can significantly reduce the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on your carpets by asking your guests to take off their shoes before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Changing the air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions, in order to maximize the amount of dust and dirt particles removed by the filter, so fewer of them fall onto the carpet.
- Carpet Care Tips in Loma Linda
- Basic Rug Care in Loma Linda
- Filtration Soiling in Loma Linda
- Spot Removal Steps in Loma Linda
- Urine Odor Removal Tips in Loma Linda
- Wool Carpet Care Tips in Loma Linda
Clean & Protect (Up to $200 in savings.)50% off protectant with any deep cleaningCoupon Code, Prot3ctExpires: not valid with other coupons. HCE Cleaning Method.Century Chem-Dry