Carpet Care Tips
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning in Fontana, CA is similar to maintaining a consistent and healthy exercise routine. If you get into a regular habit of it and keep it up, you will likely see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the correct way to clean the carpets in your Fontana home will help you save time and money by initially doing it correctly with products and tools that will enable you to do the job right from the get-go. Not only will Chem-Dry’s Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your Fontana carpet clean and well-maintained.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that will not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean the carpets in your Fontana home at least every 12 to 18 months to remove the embedded dirt, dust and grime. For optimum cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt at the door.
- Use mats : Using indoor and outdoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on your carpet by asking those who visit your Fontana, CA home to take off their shoes before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Regularly change the air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions in order to maximize the dust and particles that are removed by the filter, so fewer of them fall onto your carpets.
- Carpet Care Tips
- Basic Rug Care
- Filtration Soiling
- Spot Removal Steps
- Urine Odor Removal Tips
- Wool Carpet Care Tips
Clean & Protect (Up to $200 in savings.)50% off protectant with any deep cleaningCoupon Code, Prot3ctExpires: not valid with other coupons. HCE Cleaning Method.Century Chem-Dry