Pet Odor Removal by Century Chem-Dry
Corona pet odors permeating from your floors or your carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating routine. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your, pet odor removal in Corona is made possible and the most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a ground breaking new product that is specifically formulated to eliminate the Corona pet odors in your area home.
This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited onto your carpet does not stay there, it quickly penetrates the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material underneath it. All too often, and without you knowing, your pets will consistently urinate in the same general location on your floors. Corona pet and urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more overpowering and concentrated. Simply cleaning the affected area will not remove this odor, and until recently, there was not a product available that was as effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the majority of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply based upon your specific Corona urine and pet odor removal needs. Please call Century Chem-Dry in Corona, CA to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (951) 247-1257.
- Carpet Cleaning by Century Chem-Dry in Corona
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning by Century Chem-Dry in Corona
- Carpet Stain Protection by Century Chem-Dry in Corona
- Century Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Corona Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning with Century Chem-Dry
- Pet Odor Removal by Century Chem-Dry
- Power of Carbonation with Century Chem-Dry
- Specialty Stain Removal Service from Century Chem-Dry
Clean & Protect (Up to $200 in savings.)50% off protectant with any deep cleaningCoupon Code, Prot3ctExpires: not valid with other coupons. HCE Cleaning Method.Century Chem-Dry