Century Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Corona Steam Carpet Cleaners
A Difference You Can Feel
Chem-Dry starts by applying its exclusive Carbonating Cleaner at a low pressure. This patented, non-toxic cleaning solution uses millions of tiny carbonation bubbles to release dirt and grime from your carpets. As the bubbles invigorate carpet fibers, soil and stains are lifted to the surface and vacuumed away. Century Chem-Dry uses a minimal amount of moisture, so your carpets are ready to enjoy in just few hours.
On the other hand, Corona steam cleaners tend to drench your carpets with enormous amounts of sudsy water and harsh cleaners before attempting to suck it all back out. Your carpets get clean, but will not stay that way for long. The layer of soapy residues that are left behind will attract dirt and stains and will cause your carpets to get dirty again much more quickly than before. Worst of all, Corona steam cleaning can leave excessive amounts of moisture at the base of your carpets, requiring more time to dry and creating a breeding ground for harmful mold and bacteria.
Chem-Dry’s unique Corona carpet cleaning system is simply healthier and more complete than using a steam cleaner giving you an overall, more thorough, healthier Corona carpet cleaning experience.
The Details Matter – See the Difference Between Chem-Dry and Steam Cleaners
- Strong chemical cleaners
- Longer drying time
- High pH cleaners
- Promotes stain recurrence
- No Green certification
- Too much liquid applied at extreme pressure
Featured TestimonialsMore Testimonials
- Carpet Cleaning by Century Chem-Dry in Corona
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning by Century Chem-Dry in Corona
- Carpet Stain Protection by Century Chem-Dry in Corona
- Century Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Corona Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning with Century Chem-Dry
- Pet Odor Removal by Century Chem-Dry
- Power of Carbonation with Century Chem-Dry
- Specialty Stain Removal Service from Century Chem-Dry
Clean & Protect (Up to $200 in savings.)50% off protectant with any deep cleaningCoupon Code, Prot3ctExpires: not valid with other coupons. HCE Cleaning Method.Century Chem-Dry