Pet Odor Removal
Urine and pet odor problems in the carpeting in your home is a severe problem that typically requires some major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating routine. But now with Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severely damaged urine affected areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a ground breaking new product specifically formulated to eliminate the urine and pet odors that are plaguing your Colton, CA home.
This product has shown outstanding results on even the most severe urine and other pet odor-causing spots in your home by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited onto your carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material underneath it. Too often, and without you knowing, your pets will consistently urinate in the same general area on your floors. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it wood or cement, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and overpowering. Simply cleaning the affected areas will not remove this odor and until recently, there was not a product available that was as successful at removing urine and pet odors in homes across the area.
When P.U.R.T.® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the majority of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your pet odor removal needs may apply for services. Please call the pet odor removal specialists at Century Chem-Dry in Colton, CA at (951) 247-1257 to learn more about Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product and how it can effectively get the pet odors out of the carpets in your home.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
- Carpet Stain Protection
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal
- Power of Carbonation
- Specialty Stain Removal Service
Clean & Protect (Up to $200 in savings.)50% off protectant with any deep cleaningCoupon Code, Prot3ctExpires: not valid with other coupons. HCE Cleaning Method.Century Chem-Dry
Pet Odor Removal in Other CA Cities
- Loma Linda
- Moreno Valley
- San Bernardino