Wool Carpet Care Tips
One of the most critical areas of good carpet maintenance is the quick removal of spots and spills. It is of extreme importance to act quickly and efficiently when anything is spilled or dropped onto your wool carpets, and to always have the appropriate carpet cleaning materials at hand. Century Chem-Dry servicing Colton, CA uses premium professional cleaning agents specifically engineered for use with the wool carpets in your Colton, CA home.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum is generally required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent any excessive fuzzing from occurring. Your vacuum cleaner dust bag should always be emptied when half full to prevent any excess dust particles from escaping your vacuum and landing on your carpets.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by placing absorbent rugs or mats at the most frequently used entrances to your Colton, CA home. Change or wash these rugs or mats when they become soiled and dirty. Regularly change the filters in your heating and air conditioning systems to maximize the amount of dust and dirt particles that are removed by the filter so fewer fall onto your carpets.
- Periodically clean heavily used traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used sofas and chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloths or paper towels and carpet cleaning solutions on hand for quick responses to accidents and spills.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having the wool carpets in your home professionally cleaned by Century Chem-Dry in Colton, CA, ask about our Wool Safe® products and how they can best be used on the carpets in your home. Call (951) 247-1257 to schedule a professional wool carpet cleaning appointment today.
- Carpet Care Tips
- Basic Rug Care
- Filtration Soiling
- Spot Removal Steps
- Urine Odor Removal Tips
- Wool Carpet Care Tips
Clean & Protect (Up to $200 in savings.)50% off protectant with any deep cleaningCoupon Code, Prot3ctExpires: not valid with other coupons. HCE Cleaning Method.Century Chem-Dry