Carpet Care Tips
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning in Colton, CA is similar to a regular exercise routine. If you get into a consistent habit of it and keep it up, you are bound to see great results and feel better for maintaining a healthy way of life. Understanding the correct way to clean yours carpet will help you save time and money by doing it efficiently with cleaning tools and products that do the job right from the get-go. Not only will Chem-Dry’s Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they will also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your Colton carpet clean and well-maintained.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with cleaning products that will not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets in your Colton home at least every 12 to 18 months to remove the embedded dirt and grime. For optimum cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to keep it clean and well maintained. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats : Using indoor and outdoor mats or runners can minimize the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on your carpet by asking your house guests to take their shoes off before entering your Colton home.
- Change your air filters : Regularly changing the air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions will allow for more dust and dirt particles to be removed by the filter, so fewer fall onto your carpet.
- Carpet Care Tips
- Basic Rug Care
- Filtration Soiling
- Spot Removal Steps
- Urine Odor Removal Tips
- Wool Carpet Care Tips
Clean & Protect (Up to $200 in savings.)50% off protectant with any deep cleaningCoupon Code, Prot3ctExpires: not valid with other coupons. HCE Cleaning Method.Century Chem-Dry